By Rosalie F. Baker,Charles F. Baker
* The really good Imhotep, who set the normal for pyramid-building
* Nefertiti, the well known beauty
* Khufu, the builder of the nice Pyramid
* Hatshepsut, a lady pharaoh who defied culture and referred to as herself "king"
* Tutankhamun, whose tomb unveiled brilliant riches
* Rameses the nice, the final majestic king of historical Egypt
* Ptahhotep, the good philosopher and statesman for King Izezi
Ancient Egyptians unearths how Egyptian society was once developed, its religions, burial rituals, structure, and the heritage and practices of archaeology that experience introduced all this knowledge to light.
Read Online or Download Ancient Egyptians: People of the Pyramids (Oxford Profiles) PDF
Similar children's history nonfiction books
Seguro que, como a Sergio, a ti también te gustan las aventuras y esas palabras mágicas con las que se construyen los cuentos: piratas, panteras, tribus salvajes, galeones, ciudades perdidas, bandidos asesinos, tormentas de arena…Todo eso y mucho más está en este libro. Solo que no es un cuento: todo es verdad, todo sucedió.
Erected as a memorial to the sixteenth president of the USA, the Lincoln Memorial grew to become the location of key moments in American heritage, really in the course of the civil rights stream of the Sixties. As Abraham Lincoln made historical past with the Emancipation Proclamation, the monument inbuilt his honor used to be the positioning of Martin Luther King Jr.
Instruction to your SQA tests with 3 particularly commissioned Hodder Gibson perform examination Papers with totally labored solutions. - preparation with version papers written and checked via skilled markers and examiners- labored solutions express how recommendations are arrived at and the place marks are received- Get additional suggestion with study-skills information sections- steer clear of universal blunders with examiner tips- A revision grid permits scholars to revise by way of subject
Sisters in Blue tells the tale of 2 younger women—one Spanish, one Puebloan—meeting throughout area and time. Sor María de Jesús de Ágreda, New Mexico’s recognized girl in Blue, is related to have traveled to New Mexico within the 17th century. right here Anna M. Nogar and Enrique R. Lamadrid deliver her to lifestyles, imagining an come upon among a Pueblo girl and Sor María through the nun’s mystical religious trips.
- Outstanding Women in Public Administration: Leaders, Mentors, and Pioneers: Leaders, Mentors, and Pioneers
- U.S. Marines (Serving in the Military)
- Japanese Capitalism Since 1945: Critical Perspectives: Critical Perspectives (East Gate Books)
- African Americans During Reconstruction (Slavery in the Americas)
Extra resources for Ancient Egyptians: People of the Pyramids (Oxford Profiles)
Ancient Egyptians: People of the Pyramids (Oxford Profiles) by Rosalie F. Baker,Charles F. Baker